The basis for vaping liquid is a combination of two e-liquid ingredients: propylene glycol and glycerin. These components in combination with each other give a composition called as the base used in the manufacture of e-liquid brands. In the manufacturing of e-liquids by using the vape flavors diy method, flavorings are added into the base. After the addition of aroma, the resulted e-liquid is specifically infused under various conditions, remaining in a dark, dry and cool place for several days.
There are many ways to get the free vape juice, each of the ways shows a different taste result.
There are several types of bases for vaping, which differ in the concentration of the two main components – propylene glycol and glycerol as well as e-liquid nicotine. The varieties of bases for the manufacturing of cheap premium vape juice are:
· 30VG to 70PG: very liquid composition with the highest taste properties, but not capable of maximum vaporization
· 60PG to 40VG: the best e-liquid flavor concentrate with high taste properties
· 50PG to 50VG: balanced composition with equivalent taste and vaporization properties
· 60PG to 40VG: composition with medium density and good taste
· 70VG to 30PG: a thick composition with high qualities of vaporization and medium taste
· 80VG to 20PG: very thick composition with maximum qualities of vaporization and weak taste
· 55PG to 35VG to 10 distilled water: a liquid composition with excellent top vape flavors.
A different concentration of the base components to each other gives a different result when vaping. So a base with an increased concentration of glycerin will give a lot of vapor, but it will be too thick to use with atomizers, having small grooves. The basis with a high content of glycerin is as best used with atomizers, having large grooves. A high content of propylene glycol in the finished e-juice will give a smaller amount of vapor, but it will produce very good flavors.